Tuesday, June 03, 2008

New Moon Night

Today I bought my cycling license. I don't know how many races I'll do, but I hope this will encourage me to try some types of racing that I haven't yet done. And I'm happy that in the future the results will say "Velo Bella" by my name, rather than "unattached" since you have to have a UCF license in order to put down a team affiliation.

Tonight I reworked ch.'s 1-4 of Dog Days. I'm trying to iron out any plot irregularities, since I wrote each chapter on its own and probably have a lot of incongruities when the thing is read as a whole.

I'm trying to stay on track with the goal to finish the book by the end of summer.

And I'm toying with the idea of either taking a week off just to write, or finding a writers' workshop somewhere this summer where I can do some major work.

On another note, I'm eagerly looking forward to the first installment of CSA goodies, which should happen any week now...


No comments: