Friday, June 06, 2008

The Novel Plan:
In order to finish a complete mostly edited draft of my novel by the end of the summer, I have created a timeline for myself. I will have to edit five chapters a week for the next six weeks. So far I've done the first five, so I'm already in week 2. If I force myself to stick to this plan, I WILL have it done by August. The idea of that is so thrilling to me that it might just be enough motivation for me to do it.

An unrelated goal: get back to doing yoga 3 times a week. I feel so much better when I'm doing yoga regularly, and it will help me mentally get through this crappy weather when I'm not inspired to get outside on my bike. Yoga has a trickle-down effect on my life. When I do yoga, I eat better, think more positively, and feel more calm and centered.

No comments: