Saturday, October 03, 2009

Yoga teacher training is going great so far! This week I learned how to give good Sivasana.

I'm going to state my BIG DREAM here right now, because I know the more I focus on it, the more likely it is to come true!

So here it is...

I'm going to start a yoga/writing/art/meditation/nature retreat center. It's going to be in northern WI. I'm going to live there with whatever friends and family wish to join me. I'm going to try to benefit the community as well, with a focus on good health through nutrition and physical activity.

More to come...

2 comments:

dp said...

A beautiful dream. And certainly attainable. May the Source be with you in this and all your endeavors.

Diana Dare said...

I've always imagined and dreamed this for you! I can't wait to come stay there. :)